We know that everyone says that it’s people who make the difference at their organizations. At Systems Commissioning, the proof of that is in the certification.
Our forward-thinking organization uses National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) and International Certification Board (ICB)/Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Bureau (TABB) certified technicians to perform work.
In fact, SCI is one of the largest TABB/ NEBB firms in the country. With more than a dozen technicians holding certifications in one or more TABB / NEBB disciplines. There is no job too small or big for SCI to handle.
Established in 1971, the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) is the premier international certification association for firms that deliver high performance building systems.
Building owners and tenants are often concerned about the cost-effective performance of the environmental systems within their respective buildings. This "green" goal can be best accomplished by having a building’s environmental system properly tested, balanced and/or commissioned by a NEBB Certified Professional or Technician. NEBB’s function is to establish, promote and maintain high quality standards through certification of firms, professionals and technicians.
ICB/TABB, is the first program to synchronize all components of the complex HVAC industry. Having an ICB/TABB certification ensures that our technicians operate at the highest standards and bring energy efficiency and ventilation effectiveness to every job they perform. And it doesn't hurt that ICB/TABB-certified professionals are recognized as the most competent, reliable, and qualified workers in the industry today.
Our highly trained technicians can test, adjust, balance, and commission a full range of mechanical systems to ensure that each piece of equipment has been properly installed and will operate according to the highest standards achievable.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Controlled Environment Testing Association (CETA)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- National Energy Management Institute (NEMI)
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
- NSF (formerly the National Sanitation Foundation) International
- Sheet Metal and Air-conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA)
- Sheet Metal Worker International Association (SMWIA)
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing Bureau (TABB)
- Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management (TAHFM)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)